Social and Search Engine Optimisation
Fact. The more active you are on social media and the more links you create, the more you will appear in Google searches relating to your business. By increasing your profile on social media you will increase your ‘link-ability’ which in turn will help to move your website higher in the search engine rankings.
Here are our 5 top tips for getting active on social media:
- Keep it regular - Post on a regular basis not sporadically so that people look out for your posts
- Don’t sell – Use social media to build your brand identity not to overtly sell products
- Use images – Yes, a picture really does ‘say a thousand words’ but make sure it is relevant and eye catching
- Variety is the spice of life - Make your posts interesting, relevant and talk about different things that your business does
- Link to your website – always include a link back to the relevant page on your website so that people can find out more information (avoid just linking to the home page, which has the tendency to annoy!)
Many businesses want to be more active on social media but lack the resource or some have the resource but lack the skills. By using a specialist marketing consultancy like Marketing Sense, businesses can maximise the use of content on their website and in blogs across their social media platforms.
Talk to us about our special offer on our Social Media package now. Call 01865 883579 or email email@example.com